Information about NDC Accreditation Pathway
If you are a health care professional who is also passionate about providing evidence-based care for mothers and babies in the domains of breast feeding, infant sleep and unsettled infant behaviour, then we recommend further training in Neuroprotective Developmental Care (or The Possums Program), under the tutorage of Dr Pamela Douglas.
The process involves:
- Attendance (in person or on line) at the Certification Days 1 and 2
- Attendance at the Masterclass (held in various locations each year)
- Registration for the NDC accreditation pathway (allows online access to resources for clinicians and patients as well as access to the below):
- Entrance MCQ exam
- Attendance of 12 or more on-line peer-group meetings (qualify for QI points with RACGP)
- 3 or more days of observing Dr Pamela Douglas consult (either online or in person in Brisbane).
- Exit MCQ exam.
More information is available here: