We strive to provide the best service we can and we are open to all feedback so we can continue to improve our services.
We will seek feedback from you in the form of surveys at the end of all of our Groups and Classes. We will take on board all constructive feedback to make these sessions as useful for everyone as possible.
We also seek feedback from patients who have been to our practice more than once. This is in the form of a tick-box survey with areas for written feedback. Results will be collated and data updated every 6 months.
Alternative options for providing feedback include:
- Filling out the below form and emailing to our practice at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Complaint Form – Patient to Complete
- Calling the practice on 8166 4381 and asking to speak to our Practice Manager.
- All feedback and complaints are managed by our Practice Manager and/or the Directors of Adelaide Mums and Babies Clinic.
- You will be informed of the outcome of the complaint management process and resolution.
- If this is deemed substandard, please contact us to allow further opportunity for resolution; however the SA Health and Community Services Complaints Commissioner can also be contacted to assist you. Click here to be taken to their website.